A Powerful Edge in Life
Increase Energy, Decrease Stress
As a person of color, you already know how difficult and stressful it is to stay relevant, powerful, competitive, confident, happy and healthy in a society that perceives you as a minority and is stills suffering from systemic racism.
Make an Investment in Yourself
Start Your Journey Today!
10% off when you use the following discount code: individual17
Proven Strategies and Techniques
The Path to The Unbreakable You Course is invaluable, helping accelerate your success as a person of color. This course was created from a grassroots effort, from personal life experiences and over two decades of research. These are proven strategies, tools and techniques that will not only inspire you. They will heal you, awaken your power, bring you fully alive and help you better protect yourself from the constant exposure of the toxins coming from the manmade construct of race and systemic racism
Benefits of the Course
- Decrease of emotional stress, anxiety, fear and self-doubt caused by microaggressions, being perceived as a minority while learning, working and living in systemic racism
- Increased sense of belonging, self-appreciation, confidence and ability to compete and win in competitive situations when you are the only one who is perceived as a minority on a team, in the workplace, organization or community
- Increased ability to stay in alignment with your genetic structure and transcend the limitations and downward pull of the matrix of race
- Increased emotional literacy, self-awareness, mindfulness
- Remain calm, focused and in control when dealing with biased people who are trying to play racism mind games or exhibiting discriminatory behavior
- Increased ability to create, protect and maintain the highest version of yourself when surrounded by white superiority images and messages in the media and society
- Increased visioning, dreaming and short- and long-term planning for a successful, meaningful future
- Increased resilience and perseverance in ability to succeed after setbacks and disappointments
- Staying creative, using your imagination to find solutions and ways to succeed
- Improved relationships with all the manmade races, Improved ability to build relationships with other cultures and ethnicities, New ability and motivation to unite the human family
Fun and Easy to Use
This course is very easy to use. Simply print out the workbook and start the course, take the assessment and watch the videos lectures. Complete the assignments in the workbook after each video lecture and self-concept-strength conditioning audio session after the Four Toxin lectures.
This is a program that makes you become aware of yourself in respect to how the concept of race and racism is affecting your self-concept, abilities and happiness. After that you are given tools and strategies that give you the ability to develop and strengthen your self-concept and become better at protecting yourself from the negativity of the media and other institutions that disempower us as people of color. This course is for real!
Materials Provided in This Course
The lessons combine multimedia lessons, entertaining instructional videos, printable worksheets, personal assessments and offline assignments. There are 19 lectures equaling over 5 hours of video lectures (documentary quality videos)
- 19 Lectures equaling over 5 hours of Video Lectures (documentary quality videos)
- 4 Audio Self-Concept Strength-Conditioning Sessions equaling over 3 hours (designed for unlimited use to empower students throughout the year whenever they need to be lifted up, recommitted and refocused)
- 4 Self-Assessments
- Path to The Unbreakable You e-book (105 pages full of powerful tools, empowering insight and skill-building exercises)
The Time is Now to Be Powerful and Create the Highest Version of Yourself
To make sure all people of African, American Indian, Asian and Latino descent have access to this remarkable course, the cost is only $89.95. With a Money Back Guarantee. If you cannot afford the $89.95, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your situation, and we will help you get access to the course.